Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Music Nerd in Me Requires Your Attention

So if you're a regular fan of my column/blog, you should know that I'm a huge music nerd and often try to push bands on you guys that you've probably never heard of before. You might even recall that my favorite underground band still making music is a poptastic little combo from Athens, GA who go by the name OF MONTREAL.

Well, if you've ever wanted to know more about the crazy world of Shane, you've got your chance. THURSDAY NIGHT -- that's TODAY for most of you -- Of Montreal will be making their national television debut on Late Night with Conan O'Brien.

This is a MUST-WATCH EVENT. This band will NOT let this opportunity pass without some sincere weirdness.

Don't believe me? Check out their new video:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see Conan holding up an actual LP of Hissing Fauna...? I'd love to get my hands on a vinyl copy of it! Miss that crackling sound...

BTW, "Gay Haitian Lee" Bwahahaha!!

Anonymous said...

free of montreal mp3 downloads are available at daytrotter: http:/www.daytrotter.com