Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Belly Hurts...

...from laughing so stinkin' hard.

BIIIIG tournament in town this week, folks. And I'm not talking about some stupid golf classic.

The Comedy Sportz World Championships have been going on this week in Rock Island, and the more eagle-eyed of you may have seen me at nearly every event this week.

Sadly, the championship match is going on RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE THIS, and I can't be there because I'm mere moments from heading off to the DJ gig.

That said, there have been some INCREDIBLY funny teams turn out to this thing. Los Angeles... Minneapolis... Milwaukee... Provo (who'd have thought Utah-ians could be hysterical?) And some key players: Miles from LA, Katie from Richmond, Susannah from Philadelphia, Scott & Matt from Provo, Patrick & Bill from Portland... and of course the great QC team who can hold their own with the best of 'em.

It's been one of the funniest weeks of my life, for real. Good job, Comedy Sportz!

2 comments:

Bron said...

it's 'Myles', he's touchy about it!
Glad you enjoyed the shows! We all loved being there !
Bron
manchester, uk

Anonymous said...

Manchester is an evil town. Followed only in evilness by Crewe.
(It's still Becky....:D)