Friday, September 07, 2007

Vanessa Hudgens Nude

...will not be found on this site.

But hey, since the entire male population is scouring the internet this weekend looking for her nudie pics, maybe it'll help my blog get some more hits. Yes, Virginia, I WILL sink to that level.

What IS this affliction plaguing young starlets of the world that compels them to think, "Hey, I know, why don't I get naked and take some embarassing sexy pics that would easily result in a career catastrophe were they to get in the wrong hands! [Insert temporary skeevy boyfriend here] would NEVER make those pictures public! He, like, totally loves me!"

And, more to the point, why has this affliction never touched Katie Holmes?

(Psst... besides, those pics of Vanessa Hudgens naked? They're totally crap.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think in this particular case, the affiction was called "I-want-to-get-out-of-my-Disney-contract-itis"