Friday, May 27, 2005

Rain, Rain, Go Away

I am NOT liking these clouds.

The world's most gorgeous week was spent working non-stop during most/all hours of daylight. Finally, a holiday weekend approacheth and... BAM - ugly clouds peel in outta nowhere.

I want it clear-skied and cool tonight for the magic of ZOSO. Who are ZOSO, you ask? Why, only one of the most recognized Led Zeppelin tribute bands out there right now! And tonight, they assault the outside (weather permitting) stage at RIBCo.

Go to the ZOSO website and check out the pictures. Dude is a SPITTING image of Robert Plant. I'm no Zeppelin fan by a long stretch, but watching a band do the moves and spit the riffs is going to be an INSANE amount of fun tonight.

Beyond tonight? Saturday AND Sunday, outside at RIBCo, none other than The Travoltas. I don't have to tell you to be there. Why? Because you've already got plans to go. I'm pretty sure every time the Travoltas roll thru town, 10% of the Quad Cities turns out en masse.

I'll be the one DJ'ing inside 2nd Ave. after the chaos. Come say hi. And pray for clear skies.

No comments: